Fly Back Again Soon!

I'm starting this new blog to share my adventures in craft land! Lots of updates to come soon! :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Memory Book Cover

This memory book was a sweet score from the Thrift Store... $3 for a brand-spankin'-new book!?  Niiice!


My mom is going to use it to keep the countless little scraps of paper bursting out of her address book.  We couldn't have her using some boring old maroon-colored book, now could we?  Nope!  So I grabbed my supplies and got to work making it pretty for her.

Materials:
-Memory/Notebook with a blank cover
-Scrapbook stickers
-Fancy paper
-Letter stencil (I borrowed one of my son's foam letter puzzle pieces!)
-Glitter glue pen
-Glue (I used a hot glue gun)

1. Trace out your letter onto your fancy paper.
2. Lay all your items on the cover and decide on the design you like best.
3. Apply glue to the back of your decorations and carefully put in place.
4. Trace your letter with glitter glue pen.
5. Make sure all glue is dry before adding your pictures, letters, recipes, memories, dreams and secrets to the book!


See?  Easy-peasy! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment